30 November, 2011

Winter Post

This is the card that my friend and fellow demonstrator Sally taught at our last Team event, a few weeks back {quite a few weeks ago now..}.  I love the Vintage look and it's just a little bit fancy being a Twisted Easel card too.  




And here's the side view~




Stamp Set: Winter Post, Kindness Matters, Snow Swirled
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Ridinghood Red, Early Expresso
InkRidinghood Red, Early Expresso, Early Expresso
Accessories: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Metallic Brads, 3/8" Ridinghood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Matt Pack, Paper Piercer, Distressing Tool, Sponge. 

1 comment:

  1. Totally gorgeous Debbie! Wish I could be there for Sally to teach me too :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie