21 May, 2012

Beautiful Butterflies

This was the gorgeous card we made at Jacque's training on Saturday.  We stamped the flower from the Just Believe stamp set onto the butterflies with Versamark then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. It gives the butterflies extra depth and is a great look. We also sponged over the area where the card was embossed with Elegant Bouquet embossing folder. 


You will notice that my message is crooked and my embossing isn't as deep as it should be because I didn't have the correct tab when I ran it through the Big Shot. That's what happens when you are too chatty and not paying attention to what you should be doing. Anyway, it's my sample card so is allowed to be a bit wonky and out of sorts. 




Stamp Set: Loving Thoughts (Autumn Winter mini catalogue), Just Believe
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: Paisley Petals
Ink: Soft Suede,Versamark
Accessories: Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Chantilly Crochet Trim, Basic Pearls, White Embossing Powder 
Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Sponge, Heal Tool, Embossing Buddy


I haven't had lunch yet and can't ignore the rumbling in my stomach any longer. I hope your Monday is going well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie