20 May, 2012

Happy 70th Birthday

A lovely lady I know, turned 70 years young today!  Happy birthday Joan - I hope you're having a fabulous day and are being spoilt. I know that you had a special luncheon put on for you on Friday which unfortunately I was unable to make, but I'm sure you had a wonderful time with your friends. 




To create this card, I used:


Stamp set: Simply Soft (Hostess set), Petite Pairs
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Whisper White, 
Ink: Black Staz On, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Marker
Accessories: Whisper White Organza Ribbon
Tools: Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Blender Pen, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Big Shot. 


Don't forget you can shop any time (even in your PJ's) and order these supplies from me.  Contact me HERE


I'll be back tomorrow to show you a lovely card we made at training yesterday. I hope you can join me :)

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Debbie - soft and feminine, and so appropriate for a 70th. So good to see you on Saturday; enjoy your last week of 'leisure'! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie