13 May, 2012

Customer Thank You cards

I always like to include a little card with my customer's orders, as a small token of my appreciation. This was the one I made for them this week, which I have cased from Crafting Clare in the UK. These multi coloured cards are surprisingly quick and easy to make, using marker pens. The most important part is to 'huff' on the stamp to moisten the ink before stamping. 


Have you tried tying a ribbon with the seam binding ribbon?  It is without a doubt, the easiest ribbon to work with and my bows always turn out pretty good the very first time. Sometimes they might get a bit wrinkled in the process, but hey - what's a few wrinkles between friends??




Stamp Set: Thoughts and Prayers, Thank You Kindly
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Markers, Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon


You can buy any of these supplies from me and I can have them delivered to your address anywhere in New Zealand.  Contact me here or phone me on (09) 416 7476 to place your order. 


Thanks for dropping by today and I hope you'll pop back again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie