24 June, 2012

Awesome Extravaganza!

This was one of the projects that I got to make yesterday at the Creative Inkers Extravaganza.  It was an awesome day and I loved all five projects we made.  I decided to go to the Extravaganza as a treat because I'd finished (and successfully passed) the ground phase of my training.....well, for the time being at least.  The ideas that the demo's came up with were so impressive. You really ought to book in and come along to the next one.  I promise that you won't be disappointed. 




Stamp Set: Music Notes Stampin' Wheel
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Pool Party
Designer Paper: Attic Boutique 
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Antique Brad, Neutrals Brad
Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Little Leaves Die, Colour Spritzer Tool, Elegant Bird Die (Autumn Winter mini catalogue), Flower Fancy Punch, Mixed Bunch Punch (Autumn Winter mini catalogue). 


In case you were wondering, I didn't end up going to the team training last weekend and even though I had my bag packed and ready to go, I changed my mind at the last minute. I  decided that it was more important that I stayed home to study and I'm really pleased I did.  


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend and have taken some time out for yourself. I'm away on Monday for a week, but have scheduled a few posts during this time, so do pop back again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie