26 June, 2012

Cute Gift Bag and Notecard

Isn't this little gift bag and card cute?  This is another of the projects we made on Saturday. You can fill the bag with lots of different things - chocolates (that would be my first choice), home baking (a close second) or bath salts, like we did. You're really only limited by your imagination.  I love how we used the Labels Collection Framelits to cut out the front and make the window. Very cool and so easy!! 


Please excuse the lopsidedness of my bag - it got a bit squashed on the ride home and doesn't  want to sit up properly.  




These are what we used to make this project:
Stamp Set: Short and Sweet, Pocket Silhouettes
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Ridinghood Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Ridinghood Red
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Mini Brad, Window Sheets
Tools: Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits (Autumn Winter mini Catalogue), Boho Blossom Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Little Leaves Die, Designer Frames Embossing Folder. 


I'd be happy to order any of these items for you and can have them delivered to your home anywhere in New Zealand.  To place your order, just send me an email or give me a call on (021) 260 6680


Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie