03 September, 2012

More Betsy's Blossoms

I hope you don't get sick of seeing this stamp set Betsy's Blossoms because I must warn you now, I've already made quite a few cards with it and I really want to show them to you. 

This one I've cased from Shelly Godby and it shows all the new in-colours. 


Stamp Set: Betsy's Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners
Card Stock: Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
Tools: Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Houndstooth Embossing Folders

I take pride in providing excellent customer service and would be happy to order any of these products for you. I can have them delivered to your home anywhere in New Zealand.  To place your order, just send me an email or give me a call on (09) 416 7476.

2 comments:

  1. I love the bird - great take on showcasing the new colours Debs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I don't know how you manage to churn out so many!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie