01 September, 2012

Stampin' Up! New 2012-13 Catalogue Launch!

You've been waiting patiently for the launch of the new Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Annual Catalogue and the time finally arrived!  

I spent a wonderful afternoon today with some lovely ladies who attended my launch. It was really enjoyable and great to catch up with them. We managed to squeeze in a bit of stamping using new products and in-colours too, so all in all - a fabulous day! 

Here's the make 'n take everyone made, using Betsy's Blossoms stamp set. Simple, but effective using the new in-colours. 


Stamp Set: Betsy's Blossoms, Curly Cute
Card Stock: Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, 
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit

I also baked some shortbread and used the Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps which were a big hit. The shortbread was very delicious {if I may say so myself}. It's only the third time I've made shortbread and I couldn't have made it any better, if I'd tried! Blowing my own trumpet here lol ;)  Then, we used the Season of Sweets Designer Kit to wrap the shortbread  in. What a cute kit and great idea! An ideal little treat for your neighbour or postal delivery person. 


It's the first day of spring today, but the temperature is probably the lowest it's been all week. We can't complain though as we had a stunning week. 

I'm away tomorrow for a course and have scheduled some posts in my absence. Have a wonderful week and I'll see you again real soon!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie