10 November, 2012

Happy 20th Birthday - for the third time!

My daughters' dad turns 20 years old for the third time today. What a milestone! And, to celebrate, he's bungy jumping off the Auckland City Sky Tower. You wouldn't get me doing anything quite as adventurous as that.  I hope you have a fabulous year with everything you wish for Kel!

This was the card that I made which was cased from Sue Madex, a very talented  Australian demonstrator. You can't quite see the sparkle from the Brushed Silver cardstock - but trust me, it looks very effective! 



Card Stock: Basic Grey, Basic Black, Brushed Silver 
Designer Paper: Urban Oasis (retired)
Accessories: Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon
Tools: Large Star punch, Small Star punch (both retired), Crimper (retired), Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Dies (retired)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie