12 November, 2012

Welcome Christmas

This is one of the Christmas cards we made at my Christmas Card class yesterday.  It's a case from the talented Judy May, who is a demo in Australia. I love Judy's work and you can view her blog here.  We made three cards and this one was the favourite by far. Such an innovative way to use your circle punches, don't you agree!


Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Silver and Red Glimmer Paper
Stamp Set: Heard from the Heart (retired), Pennant Parade
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tools: 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch (from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack), Owl Punch (small heart), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch

I'm repeating this class on Tuesday night and there are two spaces available, if you want to join in the fun. 

Have a wonderful week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this Christmas card, Debbie! The colours are fresh and bright for the festive season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie