22 November, 2012

Lovely as a Christmas Tree!

This is a card that I made at my fabulous upline's place a week or so, ago. Thanks heaps Karen - you rock!  You can click on Karen's blog here to see how to make it. Brayering, sponging and masking are included and it certainly is a wow card!  We've used the tall tree from the Lovely as a Tree set.  This is the second time in a matter of days that I've used this set. Before then, I hadn't picked it up for over six months!  True story... 



Stamp Set: Lovely as a Tree, More Merry Messages, Snow Swirled (star in RH corner)
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Luminescent Watermark pad
Accessories: Table Salt, Two Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Tools: Brayer, Sponge

If you want to make this card (or any others) in time for Christmas, give me a call and we'll organise a time and day to do so. 

I hope everything is going well for you in your corner of the world.  See you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie