28 June, 2013

New 2013-14 Annual Catalogue Launch this Sunday!

I'm having an Open House for the new 2013-14 Annual Catalogue this Sunday, where I'll also have retiring products out for sale (first come first served).  3pm-5pm FREE with afternoon tea and a make and take, too! Please RSVP so I can have sufficient materials prepared.  I'd love to see you there!

And, just so you have a taste of some of the new products on offer in the new cattie - here's another make 'n take we made last Saturday at our Creative Inker's team training. Am loving this Soho Subway designer paper!




Stamp set: Boutique Blossom (this is a single stamp available for a limited time until 31 August for $16.95), Mosaic Madness
Card:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: Soho Designer Series Paper
Ink: Early Espresso Stampin' Marker, Crisp Cantaloupe, Versamark
Accessories: Linen Thread, Paper Piercing Pack, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Early Espresso Embossing Powder
Tools: Big Shot, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Chalk Talk Framelits Dies

Need some more inspiration? Come along to my 2013-14 Annual Catalogue launch on Sunday to see lots of new samples using the products. See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie