27 June, 2013

Stampin' Up! Gingham Garden Washi Tape

I hate to admit it, but I am very late to the whole Washi Tape craze.... I know, I know - don't judge me! But, I have to say that now that I've been exposed, I am quite smitten! 

This was one of the cards we made at our Team Training last Saturday and it features the new Gingham Garden Washi Tape in the 2013-14 Catalogue. Isn't it cute?!! It's a must have and very versatile. Did you know that you can stamp on it, write on it, tear it, cut it and reposition it! It also is very flat so is perfect for scrapbooking or card making and won't bulk up your project. It can adhere to paper, card, vellum, plastic, aluminium and more. It's truly remarkable! And, the best part is the price - 3 rolls of 4.6m and it costs a mere $NZ10.95. Such a bargain! 


Stamp Set: For the Birds
Card: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
Accessories: Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons and Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds (new and coming soon in the 2013-14 Catalogue). 

Nothing too tricky with this card, just some fun elements.  Hope you like it! Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie