15 June, 2013

Saying Good-Bye to the Petite Pocket Die

I'm going to miss this die, so thought I would showcase one of the projects that I made in the past. This would have to be my all time favourite, mini album! It's teamed with the lovely Creative Elements stamp set {love}, which fortunately will be around for a while yet. I've used Blushing Bride card stock - one of the returning colours ({yay!} and that will be available again from 1 July. So exciting!




Stamp Set: Creative Elements
Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Confetti White (retired)
InkBlushing Bride, Soft Suede
AccessoriesSoft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, 
Rhinestone Jewel Accents, Key (not Stampin' Up!), Silver Brads 
Tools: 1" Square Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Crop-a-Dile (retired), Petite Pocket Die, Big Shot 

Isn't it adorable?! I cased it from Julie Davison - pop along to her blog HERE if you want the tutorial. To place an order for any of these items, including the soon to be retired Petite Pocket Die, email me debbie.l@orcon.net.nz or call me on 09 416 7476 / 021 260 6680 :) 

I'm going to be busy making swaps today using products from the new catalogue, so am going to love that. Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll be back to share a little bit more creativity soon. Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie