17 September, 2013

Mosaic Madness...

Here's another swap I received a while ago - from the wonderfully talented Denise Ibbett. I've got this set Mosaic Madness with the coordinating punch, but am yet to use it {I know, I know.... I need to stop buying new product and use what I've got}. Don't these colours look fabulous together!


Stamp set: Mosaic Madness, Itty Bitty Banners
Card: Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Ink: Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories: White Simply Pressed Clay and Moulds
Tools: Big Shot, Modern Mosaic EF, Itty Bitty Framelits

I'm currently in San Francisco where we've been since Sunday (Monday for you because San Fran is 19 hours behind New Zealand). I'm hoping that we're going to get to watch an America's Cup race live, which would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie