10 September, 2013

Stampin' Up! Swallowtail

This was one of the projects we made at class over the weekend. Unfortunately, I wasn't thinking when I was preparing for it and used Baja Breeze card, which has retired. I thought I had moved all the retired stock out of my craft room ready for our garage sale next month, but it wasn't to be. 


I found this card on Stamp Envy's blog and you can click here to see her wonderful projects. I pretty much copied exactly the same card and figured why change a good thing?

Here's a close up of the Frosted Finishes Embellishment which is a yummy new product from the Holiday Catalogue:


Stamp Set: Swallowtail
Card: Crumb Cake
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Frosted Finishes Embellishments
Tools: Heat Tool, Big Shot, Woodgrain EF

The other project we made also used the Swallowtail stamp set. I posted that a while ago and you can view it here.

I've only got two more sleeps until I leave on my trip to the States. To say I'm excited is an understatement! Brett called me the other day from Utah to tell me that we won't be travelling on the motorbike after all, but will be hiring a convertible instead. Woohoo! That made my day! Hopefully that will stop me waking at 5am worrying about my lack of luggage space. I'll be able to take my Sammy (Samsonite suitcase), which is a load off my mind. And, I won't have to contend with helmet head each day either. It can't get much better than that, my friends :-)

Have a happy Tuesday and I'll see you again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie