12 September, 2013

Swallowtail Ombre Style...

Ombre is the style of this card, which I found on Deena Boos blog. It's very easy and the hardest part was calculating how wide to make each strip of card. I'll take the guess work out of it and tell you that I made mine 3.4cm x 9.5cm each. Then layered it onto a piece of Whisper White card, measuring 10cm x 14.1cm. Too easy!


Stamp: Swallowtail
Card: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Black Staz On
Accessories: Whisper White Bakers Twine

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope your week is wrapping up nicely... I'll be boarding my plane and headed for Los Angeles this evening at around 7pm. I've scheduled some posts while I'm away so hope to see you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie