14 October, 2013

Calm Christmas

This was the card I demonstrated at our WOW PaperKRafters Team Stamp-a-Stack event yesterday. The day went really well and started off with a garage sale of our retired products. Always great to sell some old products to make room for the new goodies. 

I cased this card from Diane Vander Galien but left off the little flags so it was even faster to make. It was a Stamp-a-Stack after all. I love this stamp set and the bird stamps beautifully every time. 



Stamp: Calm Christmas (only $NZ31.95) 
Card: Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink: Night of Navy, Gumball Green Stampin' Marker, Silver Metallic Encore Pad
Accessories: Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details
Tools: Big Shot, Pretty Print Textured Impressions EF

Thanks to everyone for making our event such a success! Always so good to have you come along and partake in our Stamp-a-Stack events. 

I hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie