01 October, 2013

More Mosaic Madness

This is another lovely swap I received a while ago from Sha Bell. I love black and white together - it makes for a clean and crisp look.


Stamp set: Mosaic Madness
Card: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Dazzling Diamonds, Silver Rhinestones, Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Modern Label Punch, Itty Bitty Punch

As many of you will know, I am back home after my amazing trip to the USA. But what some of you may not know, is that I was proposed to by Brett on the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. What a romantic man I have and such a wonderful surprise! As you can imagine, I've been on cloud nine.

Unfortunately, blogging has taken a back seat as I'm also back at work and it's as hectic as ever. I will endeavour to rectify that as soon as I can, so please bear with me. 

Have a great week everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your engagement. Have been following your blog since you willingly provided me with some instructions years ago. Regards Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Pat for your kind wishes and for following my blog :-)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie