31 October, 2013

Stampin' Up! Ghostly Ghouls

We don't go all out in a big way and celebrate Halloween in New Zealand however, it is becoming more popular with the youngsters who like to go trick and treating. I always make sure I've got some sweets tucked away, for the few who make the trek up my driveway. 

This year I bought some skull lolly pops while in Australia. They were quite cute by themselves but I decided to add a little something to them. They were fun to make, will be fun to give and I'm sure they'll be fun to receive! 



Stamp set: Ghostly Ghouls (retired)
Card: Tangerine Tango, Lovely Lilac (retired)
Ink: Black Staz On, Lovely Lilac (retired), Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Googly eyes (retired), 2 3/8 Scallop punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch

I hope you have a great weekend lined up. I'm hoping for dry weather so that I can tackle the leaves before I water blast the pavement around the house. Not much fun, but necessary to tidy up the place before summer. See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie