16 November, 2013

Festive Flurry Card in a Box!

This card in a box has been doing the rounds lately, thanks to Sally Williams. Initially, the stamp set didn't really appeal to me because I thought it was a bit fussy, old fashioned and not my style at all. Of course, now I love it and had to add to my collection. The best thing is that it also has some framelits that coordinate with the set, so there is no intricate cutting involved. The Festive Flurry Stamp set and Framelits Dies which can be bought separately or as a Bundle for $100.95 which is a saving of 15%. 

If you're interested in learning how to make this little beauty, I'm holding a class on Sunday 23 November at 2pm and then again on Monday 24 November at 7.30pm so email me HERE to book your place. When you book, let me know if you want to make it in traditional colours (featured here in Cherry Cobbler and Gold) or Island Indigo and Silver (looks fabulous and I'll be blogging that at a later date). 

And, in case you're wondering, the card is able to fold flat for posting so we'll also be making a custom sized envelope with our new envelope punch board at the class. 



Stamp set: Festive Flurry, More Merry Messages, Wishing You
Card: Whisper White, Soft Suede
Designer Paper: Season of Style
Ink: Gold Metallic Encore, Cherry Cobbler 
Accessories: Gold Ultra fine Glitter, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
Tools: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Festive Flurry Framelits

That’s it from me for today – hope to see you back here soon. Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie