03 November, 2013

Stampin' Up! Modern Medley

It's a girlfriend's birthday today (you know who you are) and this is the card I made her. It's the first time that I've used the stamp set Flower Shop and Modern Medley designer paper. Flower Shop has 6 gorgeous flowers in the set and I've been wanting to use it for ages. I've cased this card from the very talented Linda Gutierrez. 


And, here's another one to add to my emergency stash, with the flower coloured in Rich Razzleberry:


Stamps: Flower Shop, Wetlands, Chalk Talk
Card: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: Modern Medley
Ink: Basic Black Staz On, Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry
Tools: Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits, Circles Collection Framelits, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

I hope your weekend has been going well. I've been busy preparing for my classes I have scheduled for tomorrow. I've got the day off because I worked on Saturday. I'm running two sessions at 10.30am and again at 7.30pm and there's still spaces available at both. We're doing the Watercolour Wash technique using the lovely Wetlands stamp set. Email me to book your place or text me on 021 260 6680 if you'd like to join us. 

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie