09 November, 2013

Stampin' Up! Wetlands

The Wetlands stamp set is very versatile. It ticks the boxes for me because can be used for masculine or feminine cards and it includes both images and messages in the set. I also love the font used. We used this set the other night at class and did the Watercolour Wash technique which I've cased from Julie Davison. If you click on her name it'll take you to her blog where she has created a video to show you how to make this card. It really is super easy!



Stamp set: Wetlands 
Card: Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Watercolour Paper
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On ink, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake 
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Linen Thread
Tools: Aqua painter, Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stampin' Distress Tool 

I hope you like today's quick card! See you back here soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie