23 April, 2014

Last week to buy The Best Of...

Just a friendly reminder that there is only one week left if you want to order any of the Best Of.... stamp sets. One set has been released each month over the last 12 months. Each set costs $31.95 and is only available in clear mount. Along with some great classic images, each "Best of" set will also include a never-before-seen image! There are a whole raft of lovely sets and here are a few: 



Best of Shelli



Best of Sale-a-Bration


Best of Snow

My favourite set is The Best of Snow. And, because it's my favourite set I'm offering anyone who buys it from me, a FREE class to make this adorable card flip and coordinating envelope. Email me HERE to buy your Best of Snow set today!




Enjoy your Wednesday and I'll see you back here soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie