19 April, 2014

Tag a Bag Accessory Kit

I decorated this little bag for Bridgette for her birthday and put some gift vouchers inside, just for something a little different. Initially I was going to decorate a Tag a Bag Gift Bag (page 158 AC), but found I didn't actually have any. However, I do have three Tag a Bag Accessory Kits... lol. Don'task me how that happened. Fortunately I found this coloured bag and although it's a bit smaller than I would have liked, it served its purpose and Bridgette loved it. Truth be known, she probably loved what was inside the bag, more than the bag itself ;-)



The Tag a Bag Accessory kit (page 158 AC) is very good value for money. For only $16.95 you receive 10 large base tags, 10 medium builder tags, 10 mini clothes pegs, 5 smoky slate self adhesive strips, 40 dimensionals and 3 colours of baker's twine (6.1m each). It coordinates with the Tag a Bag Gift Bags (only $8.50) or the Tag a Bag Gift Boxes ($14.50). Or, as shown above, you can coordinate it with whatever you have in your stash.  

Stamp: Short and Sweet (retired)
Ink: Gumball Green
Accessories: Tag a Bag Accessory Kit, Non Stampin' Up! Paper Bag, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tools: Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch

I hope you have a wonderful and safe Easter and partake in a choccie or two. I made a wee start on my chocolate binge last night...  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie