10 April, 2014

Love and Sympathy

I've had to make a few sympathy cards lately - too many for my liking. I find words are always hard to come by, so hopefully the cards might bring some comfort to my friends who have lost their loved ones.

I forgot to photograph two of the cards, but here's the third one I made. I've cased it from Jo Dumbleton, who is a demo in the UK. It was very queasy (quick and easy) to make, which can be helpful at times like this. 



Stamp set: Love and Sympathy
Card: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewel
Tools: Small Heart Punch

Hope your week is shaping up nicely :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie