13 June, 2014

Regarding Dahlias

Here's a gateway fold card using the lovely set Regarding Dahlias. Fortunately, this is one set that isn't retiring. I'm happy about that, because have only recently discovered it. However, the embossing folder Flower Garden that you see on the left of the card, will no longer be available after 30 June, because it's retiring. If you have had your eye on it, you better order it quickly or it will be gone forever. 

Sally Williams showed me this card and I love it! Thanks so much Sally. I also taught it at a class I held last month and the ladies there loved it as much as I did. 



Stamp set: Regarding Dahlias, Four You
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Pool Party Embossing Powder
Tools: Heat Tool, Big Shot, Flower Garden Embossing Folder (retiring)

Hope you've had a great week despite the cold, wet weather. I think you'd agree that it's perfect weather for crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie