30 June, 2014

Stampin' Up! Thinlits Die

Here's another card we made at class last week using the Label Card Thinlits die. I've cased this card but can't, for the life of me, remember who from. My humble apologies if it was you. 

It was the first time I'd used the framelits dies, so was pleasantly surprised to find that they're so easy to use. And, they look cute to boot! 



Stamps: Sassy Salutations
Card: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Designer Paper: Fresh Prints Designer Series Pack (OC)
Ink: Soft Suede
Tools: Big Shot, Label Thinlits Die, Perfect Polka Dot EF, Petite Petals Punch, Blossom Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool
Accessories: Basic Pearls

It's been a very cold and wet weekend, which makes it perfect for crafting. I've not done any crafting but have been behind the scenes getting ready for my catalogue launch which is in July. The date is TBA but keep an eye out for all the details coming soon. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie