07 June, 2014

Stampin' Up! Hip Hip Hooray Designer Card Kit

This lovely kit has been sitting in my craft room for quite some time. I've just spent the last five days in the Pacific Islands with work and decided to take it with me as I had some down time. Sometimes the weather can be a bit murky in Tonga, and because our hotel is a 30 minute drive from the township, it's always a compulsory rest for me. It worked out perfectly and I was able to make 8 cards from the kit - although there is enough supplies to make 20 cards. Once you've finished you've still got the ink pad and stamps left for other projects. What a great idea!

Most of the cards I made are Thank You cards and in my opinion you can never have enough. 



The kit contains everything necessary (minus scissors) to create 20 beautiful cards and it also makes the perfect gift for that creative someone -  you or someone you know! As you can see from above, there are two types of card bases that you have to choose from. You're given adhesive backed die cuts, bakers twine, paper clips, 3 stamps, a clear block, dimensionals and envelopes to enhance your cards. I've copied a few from the samples given in the pack and also created a few of my own. It's so easy and very reasonably priced at $38.90 (plus 5% shipping). Click HERE for more information and to download the flyer. 

Have a happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie