02 February, 2010

Aquarians galore!!

I've got another big spate of birthdays coming up!  Have had a few this past week and have more to come in the next few weeks.  They are mostly friends but it was my sister's special day on the 25th Jan (hi Tania). Here's one of the cards I made using the Happy Moments stamp set from SAB with all the flowers drenched in dazzling diamonds glitter..  This set is certainly getting a work out! 

Once again, I've used the kaleidescope designer series paper with pink passion and tempting turquoise cardstock and the coordinating 1/4" turquoise grosgrain ribbon. Bright and vibrant colours.




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Birthday card Debbie. I am liking this SAB set more and more. Very pretty colour combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously cute - agree the glittered flowers stunning & my favourite paper at the moment too = perfection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Debbie. Yes, must get some of that DSP it looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie