01 February, 2010

Happy Birthday to me...

It was my birthday yesterday and I had a really lovely day!!  Thanks to my family and friends I was very spoilt and I also received lots of lovely messages from people all over New Zealand and the world (what would we do without facebook or the internet??  Oooh, doesn't bear thinking about, does it!).
 

I received an adorable card from my fabulous upline Karen and just had to share it with you. She's used the 'On Your Birthday' greetings set, which I haven't got, but the more I see it ~ the more I want it.  I love the way she's inked the words in different colours. Karen also bought me a lotto ticket so we're sharing the winnings of that... It wasn't the big one, but $78 is nothing to be scoffed at ~ and it'll go towards some more goodies..



4 comments:

  1. we are NOT sharing it! All yours & glad it was a fabulous day - you deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Debbie!! Hope you had a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday from me too Debbie! Love karens card too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Debbie - well done on your winnings! Great card from Karen, too (we'd expect nothing less!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie