15 March, 2010

Easter Goodies

Here are two of the three items from my Easter Treats and Sweets class we completed yesterday.  I designed the Z-fold card to be a bit more masculine and although there is the little bit of ribbon tied through the jumbo eyelet, I think it would pass.  If there is a male out there, do tell me what you think - any feedback negative or otherwise, is gratefully received.  


This is the little treat pouch also using A Good Egg stamp set with the little chick which I think is adorable. 


Stamp sets: A Good Egg
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Whisper White, Tea Party DSP
Punches: 1-3/8" circle punch, circle scallop punch, hand-held 1/16" punch
Other: Water colour wonder crayons, so saffron grosgrain ribbon (retired), white gel pen, two way glue pen, small cellophane bag, linen thread.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie