01 March, 2010

Swapping Easter Ideas..

We had our monthly team meeting yesterday which I always look forward to because it means swaps. We did Easter swaps this month and this is the card that I made using the stamp set 'A Good Egg'.  There are 7 stamps including images and messages for $46.95 in this set. The little chick is very cute and I've glittered him up, which you can't really get the full effect in a photo. This set also has two-step stamping, although I haven't had to do so with this card.  If you are unsure what this is, contact me HERE and I'd love to show you how.  I also used the Egg Hunt standard Stampin' Around wheel along the bottom and on the side and the message has been propped up with dimensionals.



2 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card, Debbie - Janine showed it to me IRL yesterday. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie