09 February, 2011

Love you a Latte

I cased (copied and stole everything...lol) this card from an amazingly talented American demonstrator, Robin Merriman. You can check out her blog here and I think you'll agree, she has lovely work. I'd saved this to my "case" file and knew it would be perfect to send to Nicole who is currently freezing her wee butt off, in Iowa. I imagine that she would be partaking in the odd hot chocolate or two or perhaps she's progressed to drinking lattes?? Could well be on the cards because by the time she gets home, she's going to have grown up alot. 


Stamp set: Pun Fun $70.95
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Ridinghood Red
Designer Paper: Bella Rose (retired)
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Blender Pen, Sponge, Ridinghood Red Striped Grosgrain (retired), Dimensionals

Have a happy hump day everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved it lots, when I recieved it, it really made my day.. Thank you Mummy :)
    I love you a latte more than you love me! ;)
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie