23 February, 2011

Made with Love

This was another Valentines card that I made last week. As you will know, I don't often create something myself and am more of a CASE stamper (copy and share {steal} everything from others) but this card kind of, just evolved.  All I knew, was that I wanted to use the Scallop Envelope Die since it was still sealed up in its little bag {shameful I know}. I'd also had intentions to submit it to last weeks Just Add Ink challenge but once I logged on to their site and saw all the other amazing submissions - I went blog hopping, got waylaid and forgot what I'd set out to do...lol. Does that ever happen to you?



Stamp sets used: I {Heart} Hearts, Well Scripted
Cardstock: Ridinghood Red, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Ridinghood Red
Designer Paper: Love Letter
Accessories: Scallop Envelope Die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Chantilly Crochet Trim.

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie