28 February, 2011

Stylish Elements

I went through my "stash" of cards and found something that I hadn't blogged. I was excited to share this at the end of last year but somehow it just got lost. It's a Tunnel Card that I demonstrated at our WOW PaperKRafters Demonstrator Christmas play day {phew - that's a bit of a mouthful} last year. I cased the front from the wonderfully talented Claire Daly, who is from Australia. Pop over to her blog HERE to see her amazing projects.


And, this is what the inside looks like:


Stamp Set: Elements of Style $47.95 (clear mount)
Ink: Basic Grey, Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Sahara Sand
Cardstock: Whisper White, Blushing Bride
Designer Paper: Designer Series Paper Pack - In Colour (level 1 hostess)
Accessories: Circle Scissors, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Blender pens, Spritzer, Blushing Bride Stitched Poly Cotton Ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card and I was one of the lucky people to make one.
    Debbie you always make fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie