26 April, 2011

Happy Birthday Oliver!!

A friend of mine's son, turned 5 years old today. I really enjoyed making this card even if it did take me two attempts until I got it right...The first time I hadn't left enough room to put the boy in the balloon and of course, didn't realise until I'd finished colouring and sponging..lol. I got the inspiration for this card from the wonderful Teneale Williams. 




Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake, All in the Family, Create a Cupcake
Card: Whisper White,Pacific Point
Designer Paper: Brights designer pack
Ink: Basic Grey, Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Daffodil Yellow 
Accessories:Cupcake Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Sweet Treats Cup, Blender pen, Bday Party Rub-ons, Round Tab Punch.  


Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you that since the end of last year, Stampin' Up! demonstrators can now accept credit cards for payment. Wahoo - it's been a long time coming for us Kiwi's and we are thrilled - and I'm sure you are too. There are no fees or additional expense for this service either, which is even better.

3 comments:

  1. That is one cool card for a 5 year old's birthday Debbie. I don't know many kids that wouldn't like a card filled with lollies! Well done YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Debbie! When my Oliver turns five at the end of the year, can you make one for him? :-) He'd love you FOREVER! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and FAB card Debbie...I love it. The lolly balloon wld have struck a real chord with a 5yo easily. So bright fun and funky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie