17 April, 2011

Thinking of You

I've been practising my brayering lately - thought I better, since I'm holding a brayering class soon and have cased this from the amazingly talented Michelle ZindorfMichelle has some amazing projects with step by step instructions and makes it look so easy. Pop over to her blog and have a look - you'll be really impressed.  I'm quite pleased with my effort although I've got a  long way to go until I'm even half as good as Michelle. This little bird is from the Silhouette Sentiments set which you can earn for FREE if you host a qualifying workshop. Email me HERE if you want to know more.


3 comments:

  1. Debbie, you hve done a brilliant job and your ladies are going to be so impressed when you show them this! Funnily enough, this is the card that inspired my Convention swaps - although it looks nothing like this now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, that's beautiful. Well done - not an easy tool to master!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie