18 April, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Look what I got!!  I feel extremely honoured to receive this blog award from Juliette Chapman. Thank you so much - it made my day. Check out Juliette's blog HERE as she has many inspiring projects and is one very talented lady. I was fortunate enough to meet Juliette and attend one of her classes last year, while I stayed on in Sydney, after Convention.  If you ever get the opportunity, I thoroughly recommend that you attend a class of Juliette's - they are loads of fun and very inspirational.



Anyway, back to the award...The premise behind it, is to draw attention to new blogs, or blogs with fewer than 300 followers. So, now it is my turn to pass on this award to three other people whose blogs inspire me. This is so difficult, as there are tons of very creative people out there! Here are the three ladies that I've chosen (after deliberating for a very long time and finally making a final decision):

Karen Rogers - my amazing upline who I regularly get inspiration from.
Denise Ibbett - a fellow demonstrator from the Creative Inkers Team in Papakura, Auckland who does awesome work.
Bev Watt - a wonderfully creative demonstrator from across the ditch in the Gold Coast, Australia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie