13 April, 2011

Take a Walk on the Wild Side..

Well, not quite the wild side but a nature walk... I wanted to update my display board and show off some new products from the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue so went blog hopping, and found this lovely card from Jennifer Weide which I have cased. It uses four new products including my fave Nature Walk stamp set and coordinating designer paper, a beveled windowpane and the new framed tulips embossing folder. Check out Jennifer's blog - she's certainly got it going on and has lots of inspiring projects.


Stamp set: Nature Walk, Occasional Greetings
Cardstock: So Saffron, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: Botanical Gazette
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Beveled Windowpane, Antique Brads, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder.

Happy hump day everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice Debbie, I'll have to get some of those beveled windowpanes for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie