02 December, 2011

December Frenzy!!





There are lots of things happening this month - not only has the Summer Mini Catalogue gone live as of yesterday, but Stampin' Up! has given us an early Christmas present by giving up to 50% off selected stamp sets and accessories.  You'll have to be quick because these specials are limited, so best to order it early so you don't miss out. 





Check out the Summer mini here or come along to my catalogue launch on Sunday.  There are still 2 spots left for the first session at 12-2pm.  Contact me here for more information. 


I'm doing the happy dance because it's Friday - are you?  Have a great weekend and I hope to see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie