05 December, 2011

Fabulous Florets

This was the stamp set that I won at our Demonstrator's Fun Day back in August.  Aren't I the lucky one!!  I can't believe that I've taken this long to use it.  Anyway, my friend Sally (and fellow demo) and I made some swaps for each other, so we would have a few different items to show at our Summer Mini Catalogue launch this past weekend.  


This was one of the swaps I made, using the retired lunch sacks which is an ideal size to decorate - not too big (that would cost a lot to fill) but not too small either.  Fabulous Florets can either be coloured in (there's an open flower) or just stamped using ink as I've done with the solid image below.  I've used the kiss technique for the flower (not sure if that's the correct technical term??).  I've inked it up with Peach Parfait first and then tapped the edges onto Rose Red ink to give it more colour.  The flap is secured with a bit of Velcro.  Too easy!




And, here's the side view:






Stamp Set: Fabulous Florets
Card Stock: Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Peach Parfait, Rose Red
Designer Paper: In Colour Designer Pack
Accessories: Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Basic Pearl, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie