12 December, 2011

The Open Sea

Do you recognise this card?  It's a case of one of the cards in the Summer Mini (page 18), except I've used a different message because my tags are bigger and their message wouldn't have fit. There are some really cool stamps in this set and it would also make some great scrapbook layouts.  This card was a little bit fiddly to make with the fussy cutting, but I think it was worth the effort.  




Stamp Set: The Open Sea, Sincere Salutations
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories: Early Espresso Baker's Twine, 3/4" Circle Punch, Metallic Brads.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie