08 April, 2012

Apothecary Art Birthday Card

My friend (and fellow demonstrator) Sally and I made four swaps each to exchange so we would some new goodies to show our customers for our catalogue launches. I've had a busy time lately with one thing or another and therefore decided to case the cards that I made.  This was one from Julie Davison and it uses the new Apothecary Art stamp set and coordinating Labels Collection Framelits.  I made the border by using the Lace Ribbon Border punch. 


Stamp Set: Apothecary Art
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Blender Pen, Lace Ribbon Border punch. 

Hope you're enjoying the long weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie