16 April, 2012

Sweet 16th Birthday!

My youngest daughter Bridgette turned 16 years young last week. We had a lovely day together and she was stoked with her present from me - a gym membership.  The kind people at Club Physical  also gave me a months free trial, so we've been enjoying going together and having a few laughs.  


Here's the card I made for Bridgette, which was inspired by Barbara Welch: 




Stamp Set: Sweetheart, Occasional Greetings
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Rhinestones Basic Jewel, Four Petal Flower Punch from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch set, White Bakers Twine, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Round Tab Punch.


I hope you're enjoying the beautiful sunshine we've got in Auckland today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie