28 April, 2012

Printed Petals

This was a birthday card that I made for a friend who celebrated a birthday earlier in the week {waving at you Robyn}.  Robyn was lucky enough to receive a Big Shot for her birthday, which I'm sure she will get hours of enjoyment with. I've cased this card from Marelle Taylor who is an Australian demonstrator and very talented too :)




Here's what you need to make today's card:


Stamp sets: Printed Petals, Perfect Punches
Card Stock: Whisper White, Concord Crush, Old Olive
Ink: Concord Crush, Old Olive
Accessories: Old Olive Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Mini Brads, Flower Punch from Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Extra-Large Oval Punch, Sizzlets Lots of Tags Die Set, 1" Circle Punch. 


I'd be delighted to order any of these items for you and can have them delivered to your address anywhere in New Zealand. I'm committed to providing excellent customer service and am always happy to offer help and advice. To place your order, just email me here or call me on (09) 416 7476. 


Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie