24 April, 2012

Tea Shoppe

I couldn't resist purchasing the stamp set Tea Shoppe from the Autumn Winter mini.  And, fancy that, I'm not even a tea drinker!  Here's a quick and easy card I made using the tea cups stamp which is one of 10 in the set.  I've coloured them up individually with markers and with my trusty stamp-a-ma-jig positioned them vertically.  If you want to know how I've done this, contact me HERE and I'll be happy to show you how. 


Stamp Set: Tea Shoppe
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Four Petal Punch from the Itty Bitty Punch pack, Framed Tulips Textured Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels. 


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie