19 February, 2013

Blackboard Technique

As promised here's another gorgeous card that I received for my birthday - it's from Sally Williams and (I think) she has used the Blackboard technique, which is all the rage at the moment. I haven't spoken to Sally this past week, so I'm not 100% sure. Apologies if I'm incorrect. 

Stamp Set: Fabulous Phrases, Bring on the Cake
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy
Tools: Heat Tool, Distressing Tool

I don't know how to do this technique so am also unsure about what products were used to make this card. If we're lucky, Sally might enlighten us and then I'll make the appropriate amendments at a later date. 

See you back tomorrow with another lovely card that I received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie