24 February, 2013

Wedding Day Bliss

This was the card that I made for my friend Mel who was married on Friday. I got the idea in my head that I wanted to do an almost monochromatic card to keep with her colour scheme of black, white and silver. I will admit, this is not exactly what I had in mind but - it was fast and easy! I've seen cards similar in blog land, but made with hearts and I really liked the effect. After embossing the card front with the Designer Frames embossing folder and cutting out some Butterflies with the Beautiful Wings embosslits, adding some pearls and the message and... ta da, it's all done! I'm quite pleased with the result and just wish I could say the same for the photo...


Stamp set: Occasional Quotes (retired)
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Basic Pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Large Oval Punch

It's a beautiful day here in Auckland and I hope to get outside to enjoy some of it a bit later on. I'll be back tomorrow with some more fun - so be sure to tune back in and I'll see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie