17 February, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me...

Goodness, I've had a busy time of late.  I celebrated the big 50 birthday last weekend and had friends and family visit from around the country. I still can't believe it and think that I might still be in denial. It was a great party weekend and I'm pleased to say that I was more than up for it! My mother and I were the last to go to bed on the Saturday night (or should I say Sunday morning) which was at 4.30am. An excellent effort don't you think! 

Because I haven't made anything for quite some time (am definitely having big withdrawals) and therefore don't have anything to show you, I thought that I would post some of the lovely handmade cards that I received for my birthday. This card was made by Karen Rogers and I love the vintage look about it - isn't it lovely? Once again, my photography skills don't do it justice and it looks so much better in real life. 


Stamps: Elements of Style, Whimsical Words (retired)
Ink: Basic Brown, Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy reinker, Champagne Mist shimmer paint
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla (butterfly), Champagne Glimmer Paper, Multipurpose Adhesive sheet
Other: Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die, Timeless Type Alphabet Junior Sizzlits (retired), gold Organza Ribbon (retired), Rich Regals and Earth Elements Watercolour Crayons, Blender pen, Stampin' Spritzer, Stampin' Distress Tool, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Basic Pearls

I hope you've had a lovely weekend and I shall see you again very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie